Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm not ready for this

Ray can roll.  He giggles when you play with his toes.  He actually giggles, he doesn't do the huuuuunh sound anymore.  Well not unless you get him really going.  He reaches, and grabs and can hold his bottle. 

Now he kicks his legs and tries to crawl.  I am fairly sure he has a tooth or two comin in.   I may be wrong.

But I am just not ready for all this!  He needs to slow down he is growing way to fast.  I know that hes going to keep growing, and I am happy for that.  I am so glad that I have a happy healthy boy, but at the same time, he's starting to learn independance.  He likes to just roll around on the floor.  He actually yelled at me til I put him down and now he's happy as a clam on the floor.  Not fair.  I want him to want me.  To need me.  I want him to be my little baby for just a bit longer.

But days go by.  And he learns new things.  Performs new tricks.

And my heart breaks just a little bit every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment