Friday, February 18, 2011

Cafemom

I have no life.  I freely admit it.  I have become a member on CM and I have found a group that  I love.

But that is not the point of my blog today.

I have met a couple people that I really like, and I consider friends.  They only number like 4 or 5 but for me that's kind of a big deal.  I don't make friends easily, and it is probably because I am a really nice person, but I have the tendency to speak my mind, and not a lot of people like when I do.  I am sure I am not always tactful.

my dilemma is that I want to continue this friendship IRL. Reasons why I don't.

1.  I wonder if they even like me.

2. Do they think I am a friend?

3. I don't even know how to go about becoming friends IRL.

4. I am extremely shy, and I would probably bore them if I ever met them.

So, I just sit here, and talk to them online.  And my life continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment